Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Decoding Salad

If any of you'll like a new perspective to food  I suggest you to look up  Mark Bittman.
He is a phenomenal guy. He is none of the exotic and difficult sounding ingredients or process type of a person… he just make food effective and simple.
His approach is - 'what the ingredients is doing to me rather what I should do to them'.
Some of you may itch to cook if you watch him.
He has been my favorite at New York Times minimalist column and videos.
He's now writing about more serious stuff, GMO crops and US food industry.

I tripped upon his website long time back where, he has recipes for 100 salads… he's decoded salads and the dressing. The next day I worked on an artwork… Salad Sutra ( the main ingredients can be replaced with any similar ones (in nature/behavior) depending on where you are located or availability.
Hope you like it and find it handy.




No comments: